Wateford Healing Arts Trust
Arts and Health
Role of Project:
Design and Communications, Engagement and Consultation
Waterford Healing Arts Trust (WHAT) commissioned Connect the Dots to conduct consultation focus groups with stakeholders to feed into WHAT’s ongoing exploration of the ‘next steps’ in providing a central, national arts and health resource in Ireland.
CTD conducted a brief period of context analysis research to familiarise itself with WHAT’s work, the arts and health sector broadly, and WHAT’s ambitions to take the next step in the provision of a central, national arts and health resource in Ireland. The team worked with WHAT senior staff to develop a focus group plan with agendas and questions, identify and contact various stakeholders, facilitate the six focus groups, and capture the insights gathered in the sessions in a concise report.
- CONTEXT ANALYSIS
- COMMUNICATION DEVELOPMENT
- SURVEY DESIGN AND ANALYSIS
- BESPOKE FOCUS GROUP
- REPORT AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Outcomes of the Project
From start to finish we ensured a sustainable community engagement plan, allowing all views and outcomes to be discussed and disseminated with respect. The outcomes include:
- Providing a place for those is arts and health sector to have a safe space to voice opinions and concerns
- The findings then fed into a report that became part of the ongoing research
- Recommendations for ongoing strategy for a central nationwide Arts and Health resource